Senior Design Project Manager
To do the conceptual and schematic design of various new and existing projects, ensuring quality of design is prioritized throughout the projects stages. Preparing concept designs and competition entries for new concepts for designs across sectors whilst ensuring adherence to deadlines, budgets, quality requirements and contract obligations in order to fulfill client requirements.
DETAILED ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The opportunity will involve taking a leading role in the conceptual design of work across sectors and in all regions where we are active.
Preparing concept and competition designs for projects at the early stages of design, ensuring all projects meet high standards for quality design, coordination and specification;
Enhancing the design standard of the office for projects at all design stages through ongoing review and critique, mentoring staff and liaising with other in-house and external professions to develop the design information.
About the applicant:
Your experience will have included:
• Preparing concept designs for large-scale architectural design projects
• Delivering and managing complex projects and leading design teams.
• Reporting directly to client teams.
• Guiding and managing the work of multi-disciplinary teams including in-house and external concept design teams along with external sub-consultants.
• Providing line management, training and mentoring of other staff.
• Delivering and managing design quality reviews of projects at all stages of the design process.Job Details
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Company Industry:||Architecture; Engineering|