We are looking for a Software QA to enhance our testing strategy, quality assurance standards, and ensure we are following industry best practices. This includes planning for testing alongside the development team to foresee any potential issues, write good testing code, and write automated testing scenarios. The key to this position is ensure quality in our applications and work with both business and the IT team to add value and help with innovation.
• Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
• Participate in UAT (User Acceptance Test)
• Write, document and execute manual test plans and related test cases.
• Draft quality assurance policies and procedures.
• Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
• Help gather and define project requirements
• analyze data to identify areas for improvement in the quality system
• prepare reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities
• Investigate customer complaints and non-conformance issues
• Analyze data to identify areas for improvement in the quality system
• Develop, recommend and monitor corrective and preventive actions
• Plan, conduct and monitor testing and inspection of materials and products to ensure finished product quality
• Define and execute the automation, testing and QA processes.
• develop, recommend and monitor corrective and preventive actions
• Communicate with internal customers to understand issue and area of improvement
• Help with miscellaneous IT functions
• Act as a point of escalation for CRM teamJob Details
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Company Industry:||Primary, Prep, & Secondary School|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|