Our client is providing innovative Information Technology solutions, products and services in state of Kuwait and Middle East region. Their solutions aim to add by improving efficiency and effectiveness across all sectors, with a specific focus on government, security, oil & gas, telecommunication, transportation and healthcare.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• To be able to troubleshoot problems related to hardware and software.
• Conduct site surveys and installations for new hardware and software.
• Carry out preventive maintenance of equipment on a regular basis as per the contract terms.
• Report the problem and technical issues to supervisor.
• Perform any other related tasks as assigned by supervisor or department head.
• Escalate problems if not solved within 4 hours to team leader / product specialists.
• Close calls by submitting call sheets counter signed by the client.
• Maintain time committed to the client and report to the helpdesk if any delays are perceived so that the same can be communicated to the client.
• Maintain documentation
• Keep track of new technologies.
• Certify in the area of expertise and maintain future certifications
• Maintain proper tools and media related to products support.
• Maintain Proper dress code while meeting the Customers
• Ensure Customer satisfaction at all times
• Maintain close interaction with the Product Specialists, Helpdesk Supervisor and Support Manager.
• Any other tasks assigned by his supervisorJob Details
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|